The LG G Pad series offers the perfect balance of performance and price to satisfy most consumers in the market for big-screen mobile companion. The G Pad II 10.1 offers more features than other devices in the same segment with its clear WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display for enjoying multimedia content and comfortably browsing the web. And with its fast 2.26GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor and long-lasting 7, 400mAh battery, the G Pad II 10.1 can keep you entertained for hours on end.
Even with its large 10.1-inch display, the G Pad II 10.1 features a slim and sleek design with the slimmest bezel among similar-sized tablets currently on the market. It provides a truly immersive viewing experience and does so with style with a soft metallic-finish.
“The LG G Pad II 10.1 was developed in response to consumers’ feedback and optimized for multimedia consumption.” said Chris Yie, vice president and head of marketing communications for LG Mobile Communications Company. “Customers asked for a large display, bigger battery and faster performance all without raising the price. The G Pad II delivers on all counts.”
Details of price and availability will be announced locally at the time of launch. Visitors to IFA 2015 can see the LG G Pad II 10.1 for themselves in Hall 18 of Messe Berlin from September 4-9.
- Processor: 2.26GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 Processor
- Display: 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200 / 224 ppi)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Memory: 16GB eMMC / 2GB RAM / microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP / Front 2MP
- Battery: 7,400mAh Size: 254.3 x 161.1 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 489g
- Network: DL 42 Mbps / UL 5.76Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: LTE Cat. 4 CA / Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / A-GPS / USB 2.0
- Color: Brilliant Bronze
- Other: Reader Mode / Dual Window / QuickMemo+