BES12 as a cross-platform EMM solution, extends beyond EMM to communications, collaboration, and identity and access management within a secure enterprise mobility ecosystem to provide a highly productive end-user experience. Now accessible in cloud, BES12 provides enterprise customers with more flexibility and variety in managing their mobile solution while supporting a broad range of device mobility policies, all through a simple browser interface and without complicated or expensive server installs.
According to a Hong Kong survey, more than 50% of SMEs in Hong Kong recognize the importance of data security and see cloud services as one of the solutions in resolving data security issues. To accommodate the prevailing mobile deployment models BYOD, COPE and COBO, BES12 Cloud leverages BlackBerry’s trusted global infrastructure to offer secured and expanded cross-platform EMM capabilities. Its simple setup and configuration make it easy for SMEs to adopt cross platform MDM, enabling them to enjoy the benefits of cloud-based productivity and collaboration solutions like BlackBerry Blend and BBM Meetings.
Tom Chan, Managing Director, Commercial Group of HKT, said, “The increasing variety of enterprise mobile deployment models has made the enterprise mobility management environment ever more complicated. At 1O1O, we are committed to offering leading and powerful mobile solutions to meet the needs of our customers. We are happy to deepen our partnership with BlackBerry to provide more value-added components, enabling our customers to work flexibly with our strong mobile network.”
Gallant Leon, Managing Director, North Asia, BlackBerry said, “Ensuring we meet our customers’ needs is our utmost priority. We are delighted to be offering the new BlackBerry BES12 Cloud to 1O1O customers through subscription. BES12 streamlines the operating environment for IT professionals and offers convenience and flexibility to users. Not only does it enhance the productivity in an organization, it also aligns with BlackBerry’s core values of security and reliability.”
Key benefits of BlackBerry BES12 Cloud include:
- Easy to get started and manage: BES12 Cloud provides a single end-to-end solution to manage your mobility across platforms. The subscription reduces internal server and infrastructure costs, while offering a scalable EMM solution that can evolve to meet your business needs.
- Flexible deployment options: BES12 Cloud supports different device ownership models and deployment scenarios, including support for KNOX™ Workspace and Android for Work, and Apple Device Enrolment Program (DEP).
- Reliable and secure infrastructure: Built on proven security trusted around the world, BES12 Cloud lets you control permissions and policies by individuals/ groups across endpoints and apps, while protecting privacy for employees.
- Global (24/7) technical support: All BES12 Cloud subscriptions will receive industry-leading support to cope with the growing complexity and challenging requirements of mobility and evolving EMM strategies
- Protect all mobile content: Maintain complete control of business assets on employees' mobile devices with management controls appropriate for your business and users. Security is extended through encryption, certificates and containerization capabilities.
- Robust Enterprise Mobility Ecosystem: BES12 Cloud offers you the foundation to extend your EMM capabilities beyond the management of devices and applications.
 The Internet Society Hong Kong and the Cloud Security Alliance (Hong Kong and Macau Chapter): “Hong Kong Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) Cloud Adoption, Security & Privacy Readiness Survey”, May 2015