What follows is the Privacy Statement for all MultiCellPhone.com websites (blogs) including all the websites run under the MultiCellPhone.com domain.
Please read this statement regarding our websites (blogs). If you have questions please ask us via our contact form.
MultiCellPhone.com delivers a variety of contents (mobile news) and services for website/blog readers that will be referred to in this policy as the “Service” or “Services.” Because we’d like to avoid excessive formality and to make this policy more readable, the policy will often refer to MultiCellPhone.com as “we” or “us” and to the reader as “you”. When we say “device” we mean any device, including desktop, laptop, PC or Mac computers, smartphones, tablets, or any other device that is used to access or interact with the Service.
- Visit MultiCellPhone.com websites (blogs);
- Choose to interact with other readers on comment sections (website/blog) on the Services;
- Read contents on the Services that display ads delivered by Google Ads;
- Actively: When Users actively provide us with information. For example, when a User comments on an article/post of the website/blog, he or she will type in a name, user name and email address. We use email validation on most of our message boards in order to reduce “comment spam.”
- Passively: When our systems automatically collect information about browsers and devices and certain activity within the Service. For example, when Users access other websites on Internet that employ Google Analytics, their systems may automatically collect a variety of information from User devices, including device name, device characteristics and unique identifiers (e.g., Apple IDFA and Google Android Ad ID). Please note that We don't use Google Analytics on our Services at the present time, instead we use a simple counting aggregate traffic stats that uses non-personalized information about visitors on the Blogger's CMS blog platform (See “Traffic Reports” below).
Most MultiCellPhone.com websites contain comment sections. We do not actively monitor these comments and the information on them is for entertainment purposes only. If we are alerted to something we deem inappropriate in any way, we may delete it at our discretion. We use email validation on most of our message boards in order to reduce “comment spam.”
Our industry-standard traffic reporting records referrer strings, countries, browser types and the date and time pages are loaded. The aggregate data statistics are in general that are non-individual specific, displayed with summary statistics, such as trending contents, and overall site traffic. We use this information in the aggregate only to provide traffic statistics to advertisers and to figure out which features and editorials are most popular.
Your Choices About MultiCellPhone.com’s Collection and Use of Your Information
- You always have the option to refrain from using the Service or to discontinue using the Service if you do not want information collected about you.
- You can choose to use the Service in a manner that limits the data we collect. For example, in MultiCellPhone.com’s comment boards of website you can post a comment, but choose not to provide a name also known as anonymous.
- You can opt out of communications like email, by following the instructions in any marketing message you receive.
- Google Ads opt-out: You can’t opt-out of receiving ads in our websites using Google Ads, but you can take steps to opt-out of certain personalized ads when you visit the websites (for European Economic Area (“EEA”) countries). By default, we already use the tool provided by Google to set "non-personalized" ads setting for all EEA visitors on our websites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of data that sites and services you use or visit can set on your browser or device and they can typically be read on future visits to learn more about the User and to personalize an experience, including the ads that are displayed to the User. "Cookies" is also a term that may be used to refer to a range of technologies that help an operator identify Users and devices, which in turn can help personalize an experience, prevent fraud, store preferences, and speed up delivery of content.
Third Party Cookies
MultiCellPhone.com uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Third parties advertising within the Service may employ cookies and related technologies described below for a variety of purposes, including:
- to learn more about how our products and Services are used and similar analytical purposes;
- to understand how Users interact with the ads;
- to understand how to improve performance;
- to prevent fraud;
- to customize our products and Services with more relevant content; and
- to provide you with more relevant advertising.
As described below MultiCellPhone.com employs a number of technologies to provide and improve the Service. When you use the Service you consent to our use of these technologies, but you are welcome to exercise the choices described below.
- Beacons, pixel tags, clear gifs: MultiCellPhone.com or its service providers or third parties advertising within the Service may use these technologies to learn the online behavior and interests of Users and to personalize ads that Users see. To learn more about behavioral advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s website at "https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising".
- Device IDs and digital fingerprinting: The Service may use one or more of a variety of unique identifiers to recognize users and their devices, including MAC address, IDFA, Android Ad ID, and digital fingerprint, which may be comprised of several types of data, including device name, the app list or applications installed on the device, and browser characteristics.
Read more on how Google manages data in its ads products which is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the EU User Consent Policy at "https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/".
For EEA-based Users, We already use non-personalized ads setting for Google Ads to be displayed on our websites for these countries. To learn more about it yourself and customize your Google Ads Settings, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page at "https://www.google.com/settings/ads".
What are my privacy choices for advertising?
Advertising helps to defray certain costs of providing Services, especially costs that are incurred by MultiCellPhone.com but not recovered from Users. Thus, you may not have a choice to prevent advertisements from being presented when using the Services; however, you do have choices to limit personalized advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
If MultiCellPhone.com delivers personalized advertising, MultiCellPhone.com will provide notice and information about how you may be able to opt-out of such personalized advertisements. Such opportunity to opt out may occur through your device settings (See “Information and choices regarding tracking and targeting on mobile devices” below).
If you do not wish to receive personalized advertising that is delivered by third parties, you may be able to exercise that choice through opt-out programs that are administered by third parties, including the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), and/or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA). Where applicable, you may exercise your opt-out choices at the NAI website at "http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/" , the DAA website at "http://www.aboutads.info/choices/" , or the EIAA website at "http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/". MultiCellPhone.com does not control these third-party provided opt-out processes and is not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
MultiCellPhone.com uses Google to provide advertising through the Services. To opt-out or customize your Google Ads Settings, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page at "https://www.google.com/settings/ads".
More choices regarding browser cookies and beacons and other tracking technologies
Information and choices regarding tracking and targeting on mobile devices
- As of the effective date of this policy, Apple and Google offered the owners of devices that use their operating systems, iOS and Android, options for limiting tracking and targeting in relation to ads. MultiCellPhone.com does not control your device level opt out processes and is not responsible for any choices you make through such mechanism or for the continued availability, accuracy, effectiveness, or location of that mechanism. Using a device level opt-out mechanism may opt you out of all third party personalized advertisements, not just those delivered by MultiCellPhone.com.
- If you use an Apple device go to "http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4228".
- If you use an Android device, navigate to the google settings page, select ads and then choose to reset your Android Ad ID or opt-out of personalized ads.
- To learn about options for many mobile ad networks, go to "http://www.applicationprivacy.org/expressing-your-behavioral-advertising-choices-on-a-mobile-device/".
Mention of third-party websites and products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. There are risks inherent in the use of any information or products found on the Internet, and MultiCellPhone.com assumes no responsibility in this regard.
We will make every effort to preserve user privacy but MultiCellPhone.com may need to disclose information when required by law.
Notification of Changes