EveryonePrint launches version 4 of their leading mobile print software solution. EveryonePrint provides organizations of all sizes the ability to print from their notebooks or mobile devices with extreme ease. The fourth generation software develops and expands on the usability, high security and functionality associated with EveryonePrint.
Tavs Dalaa, CTO EveryonePrint, explains: "We are very excited to be launching version 4 today. There has been a huge growth in the adoption of mobile print in the corporate enterprise market in the last two years, and version 4 contains many features and enhancements to really benefit this sector."
New features of EveryonePrint version 4 include:
- Expanded capabilities to have highly available and highly scalable services, with new clustering and load balancing features. A company can have hundreds of thousands of users or tens of thousands of printers; there is no upper limit on user or printer numbers
- Supports three of the leading Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions; AirWatch, Good Technology and MobileIron
- The only enterprise mobile print solution with the ability to install on Linux Enterprise and IBM System z mainframes
- Support for printing from Windows phone devices using a newly developed, specialized App
- Redesigned Apple iOS and Android Apps - improved and more features
- Expanded the capabilities with Google Cloud Print from Android devices or Chromebooks.
"Further, a key advantage is that EveryonePrint sits entirely within the customer's private network. It is hosted either on the premises or in the customer's hosted MPS environment, but always within the customer network, so there are no external dependencies or external communication, making it highly secure - a prerequisite for our customers within Defence, Government, Finance and Healthcare."
EveryonePrint has recently passed 8,000 installations across 83 countries worldwide. A market leader and a truly global solution, EveryonePrint supports 22 languages ranging from English to Chinese, to Croatian and Japanese; and more languages are being added in version 4.
As part of their global expansion, this year saw the opening of a new US office in New Jersey to support their partners and customers in the Americas. There are also plans to open an Asia Pacific office in 2016 to support key global accounts.
EveryonePrint is a leading mobile print software solution that installs in minutes, inside the customers private network, and lets users print from any smartphone, tablet, or mobile computer with extreme ease.
Thousands of companies and organizations worldwide use EveryonePrint, from primary schools and small offices, to global multinational enterprises and leading universities. From a single printer to many thousands, EveryonePrint fully integrates with virtually any existing printing infrastructure.