Following the anticipated launch of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5, users will be able to enjoy, pre-paid or discounted subscriptions and offerings through Samsung’s updated Galaxy Gifts package. Users can download the application through their Galaxy S6 edge+ or Note5 and receive special in-app benefits for powerful productivity capabilities and stunning visual content.
The Galaxy S6 edge+ and Note5 represent Samsung’s steadfast commitment to the big screen smartphone market, which was boldly pioneered in 2011 with the original Galaxy Note. To complement each device’s curved 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED screen, Samsung has newly formulated its Galaxy Gifts to enable users to customize and choose specific apps that fit their lifestyle and enhance their overall mobile experience. Both smartphones offer the most powerful capacity and processing power on the market, enabling users to enjoy seamless multi-tasking and engage in graphic-heavy games without suffering lag time.
More about Samsung partners:
• ArtRage: ArtRage gives you a packed toolbox of natural painting tools like oils and watercolors that let Note5 users release their inner artist, free of charge. They can smear thick oils under a stylus, blend watercolors, and sketch with pencils that show the texture of the canvas beneath.
• Driver Speedboat Paradise: For all users of Galaxy Apps on the Samsung Galaxy Note5 and S6 edge+, a speedboat is offered to drive in Ubisoft’s game: Driver Speedboat Paradise.
• Empire: Four Kingdoms: Build, trade and conquer in a world with millions of players. In this mobile app, your strategy determines whether you become a legendary king or remain a simple peasant. All Samsung Galaxy users will receive an exclusive in-game gift after downloading the game.
• Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™: Users will be rewarded with three free Classic card packs and a shiny Galaxy Gifts card back designed for Galaxy owners. Deceptively simple and insanely fun, Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™ is Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed free-to-play strategy card game for everyone.
• Kindle for Samsung: Kindle for Samsung is an app designed exclusively for Samsung customers. It gives you a free book every month through Samsung Book Deals, and the ultimate e-reading experience optimized for Samsung devices.
• Komoot: Komoot allows Samsung owners to enjoy free turn-by-turn voice navigation and offline topographic maps, even in the woods. Hike, cycle, mountain bike, and engage in other sporty outdoor adventures while this award-winning app guides users to their destination with ease.
• Lifesum: Lifesum is a personalized guide that makes achieving lifestyle goals easier and faster. Users take small, manageable steps, find motivation, become more intentional with eating and exercise habits, develop discipline, and discover how seemingly insignificant choices made daily lead to big changes long-term. Users will achieve their goals with six months free Gold subscription which includes personalized guides to dieting, exercise, and more.
• NY Times – Latest News: The New York Times app features award-winning journalism on the Galaxy Note5 and S6 edge+ high-resolution screen. Note5 and S6 edge+ users can enjoy the first six months free with subscription (three months for U.S. and Canada).
• OneDrive: Galaxy Note5 and S6 edge+ customers receive an exclusive offer from Microsoft OneDrive. They will receive an additional 100GB of storage for two years for free. With OneDrive, these customers can automatically upload photos they take with their Note5 and S6 edge+. They’ll have enough space for 38,000 images and can easily view and share them from any of their devices.
• Scribd: Scribd offers unlimited and instant access to over one million books, audiobooks and comics, and the ultimate editorially curated and personalized discovery experience. Users will receive three months of unlimited access (valued at $27) to a library of one million ebooks and audiobooks.
• SketchBook for Galaxy: The special edition of Autodesk SketchBook exclusively customized for Galaxy Gifts provides Samsung Galaxy Note5 customers with professional-grade painting and drawing software and fully unlocked Pro features for free.
• The Economist: The Economist is your weekly essential global briefing on business, finance, economics, science, technology and the arts offering independent commentary and analysis. Galaxy Note5 and GS6 edge+ users can enjoy six months, full digital access, free trial.
• The Guardian: Users receive six months free access to the ad-free, premium Guardian app ($3.99 per month). Samsung users will have access to premium content, crosswords and ad free experience.
• TripAdvisor: For Samsung device owners only, the TripAdvisor App provides 15 percent discount coupon and exclusive features, helping users plan and book the perfect trip.
Galaxy Gifts Offer Details
- ArtRage : Free download (Note5 only)
- Driver Speedboat Paradise : Free in-game speedboat
- Empire: Four Kingdoms : Exclusive in-game gift after downloading
- Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™ : Three free Classic card packs and a Galaxy Gifts card back
- Kindle for Samsung : One free eBook every month
- Komoot : Free offline maps and navigation
- Lifesum : Free six-month Gold subscription (including personalized guides to dieting, exercise, and more)
- NY Times – Latest News : Free six-month subscription (three months for U.S. and Canada)
- OneDrive : An extra 100GB of OneDrive storage for two years
- Scribd : Free three months of unlimited access
- SketchBook for Galaxy : Available for free download (Note5 only)
- The Economist : Free six-month trial for digital subscription
- The Guardian : Ad-free subscription for six months
- TripAdvisor : 15 percent off your total (up to $100) on next tour booking
SOURCE Samsung Mobile Press